WorldCard Mobile and WorldCard HD are iPhone and iPad apps that allows you to automatically add information on business cards to your Contacts by simply taking a photo. It has recently been updated with iCloud storage and syncing support.
Now excuse me, I have a pile of business cards from CES 2012 to start going scanning.
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for iPhone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user’s native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
- Superior text recognition
- High-speed scanning & update
- Card Holder function to view & manage contact info
- Create groups of contacts with Card Holder for easier navigation & organization (school, work, etc.)
- Cover flow and List style view for contacts
- Automatic camera shake reduction
- Email signature capture
- Automatic sorting of contact data
- Merge new data into existing contacts
- Auto-image rotation when scanned sideways
- Manual cropping by finger when recognition happens partially
- Ability to differentiate business cards from saved images
- Add Social Network Function.
- Image Distortion and Enhance.
- Export card information to Excel/CSV/Gmail file.
- Batch scan and recognize.
- Support camera flash(iphone 4).
- Support data exchange with WorldCard desktop software(Open In/ import /Export / iTunes File Sharing)
- Recognition of 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch. You can switch from one language to another just like that!
- Integrated w/ WorldCard Contacts (sold separately) to make a call, text, email or browse the company website directly from business card images
WorldCard Mobile is available on the iPhone for $6.99 and WorldCard HD on the iPad for $14.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on iMore? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
These Nintendo Switch bundles are bound to go fast — Get them at $299 now!
The Nintendo Switch is finally back in stock for its regular retail price of $299. Do not miss your chance to get one right now. The Switch sells out fast and is rarely in stock. You won't regret it.
Your Mac holds your digital life, so make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.