What you need to know
- Zagg has launched the juice pack connect from mophie.
- It is a removable and portable wireless charger.
- The charger packs a 5000mAh battery.
mophie says that the juice pack connect will provide up to 70% more battery for smartphones. To charge, you'll slide the battery pack onto your phone or case using the provided adhesive anchor. The anchor also includes a grip that can be used as a kickstand when watching videos.
Charlie Quong, vice president of product development at ZAGG Brands, says that the juice pack connect will work with any Qi-enabled smartphone regardless of the presence of a case.
Here is a list of the full feature set:
- Qi-Enabled Compatibility – any Qi-enabled smartphone is compatible with the juice pack connect, including the latest Apple, Samsung, and Google smartphones.
- Case Friendly – the juice pack connect can wirelessly charge through lightweight cases.
- Simple to Operate – an easy-to-use connect anchor system makes using and removing the juice pack connect simple. Just attach the anchor, slide on the battery, and charge on demand.
- Power When You Need It – quickly slide on the juice pack when low on power and slide it off when done. There's never any extra bulk on your phone.
- Wireless Charging – the juice pack connect wirelessly charges your phone and can be recharged wirelessly with any Qi-enabled pad or stand.
- Versatile USB-C Port – charge the juice pack connect or another device using the same USB-C port.
- Connect Stand Included – prop up your phone or get a secure hold while on-the-go.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.