Apple Pay support in the United States continues to grow. The company has now added 17 more U.S. banks and credit unions to the list of such institutions that offer support for Apple's payment system.
Here's the list of the 17 new Apple Pay supporters:
- AltaOne Federal Credit Union
- American Bank of Commerce
- Capital Bank, N.A.
- Cardinal Community Credit Union
- Del-One Federal Credit Union
- Enterprise Bank and Trust Co.
- Envision Credit Union
- First Commonwealth Bank
- First South Financial Credit Union
- FirstMerit Bank
- Fort Worth City Credit Union
- Leominster Credit Union
- Magnolia Federal Credit Union
- Monticello Banking Company
- Northfield Bank
- Southern States Bank
- Spire Credit Union
Apple Pay allows owners of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, and Apple Watch to pay for purchases using their devices, rather than pulling out their credit or debit card. Apple Pay expanded into the U.K. earlier this year.