Apple Pay has added another group of U.S. banks and credit unions to its roster of supported institutions. The payment services has added a total of 26 new financial groups since the last count, following an expansion of the service in Australia last week.
Check out the list below to see if your bank has added support for Apple's payment service.
- Arsenal Credit Union
- Bank Midwest
- Bank of Canton
- Bank SNB
- Bankers' Bank
- Bremer Bank N.A.
- Bruning State Bank
- Citizens Bank of Cumberland County
- Fairfield County Bank
- Family Horizons Credit Union
- Firefighters First Credit Union
- First National Bank Arcadia
- First National Bank in Staunton
- Fort Sill Federal Credit Union
- HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union
- IAA Credit Union
- Moody National Bank
- North East Texas Credit Union
- Northbrook Bank & Trust Company
- Northern United Federal Credit Union
- Peoples State Bank of Munising
- Redwood Capital Bank
- Rogue Credit Union
- Sierra Central Credit Union
- TriStar Bank
- Vermilion Bank
Apple Pay now supports over 1,200 individual banks and credit unions in the U.S. alone. This is in addition to the more than 30 financial institutions supported across Australia, Canada, China, Singapore, and the UK.