Apple Talk focuses on in-depth industry analysis and critique of Apple and related companies.
On this episode Gartenberg, Caldwell, and Ritchie are joined by Daniel Bader to discuss the challenges Apple Pay faces when it comes to global expansion and consumer adoption.
- Apple Pay expands to Big Five banks in Canada with support for Visa, MasterCard and Interac
- Canadian banks, including 'the Big Five,' sign on for major Apple Pay expansion
- Apple Pay-led surge in ANZ card customers drives rival banks to renegotiate
- Cabinet approves Apple Pay's introduction in Taiwan
- Kohl's Charge and Yes2You Rewards Now Easy as One Tap in Apple Pay
- Apple Pay on the web/in browsers in iOS 10/OS X 10.12
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: