Notification center on your Apple Watch lets you see any alerts that you may have previously ignored or otherwise missed.
Just like on your iPhone, notification center on your Apple Watch collects all of the messages and alerts that you haven't responded to and lets you refer back and act on them at any time. If you enable it, you can even get a helpful indicator — a red dot on top of the watch face — to show when you have notifications pending. Here's how it works!
The Notification Indicator will let you know when you have alerts waiting for you in Notification Center.
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap on Notifications
- Toggle Notification Indicator to **ON*
- Press the Digital Crown until your on your watch face.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal notification center.
- Tap a notification to open it.