If you were one of the many who jumped on the Pebble Time bandwagon, you'll be happy to know that Pebble is rolling out a new firmware update to the smartwatch, which includes new settings and more. The new firmware brings a number of interesting things, including new setting for the backlight, font size, and more. Here's the full breakdown:
- New Backlight settings: Adjust intensity and time-out duration.
- New Font Size settings: Adjust the displayed font size in notifications, layouts, and other areas of the system.
- New Vibration settings: Adjust the vibration strength for notifications, incoming calls, alerts, etc. Default vibration setting is less strong than the previous default. Vibration strength increases automatically if watch is in motion.
- Music (Android): Added support for most music players (e.g. Pandora, Spotify, Songza), improved display of track metadata, play/pause detection (app now displays separate pause and play icons to match current playback status).
- Notifications: A collection of improvements and fixes to enhance the notifications experience, including a new Dismiss All action.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Overall, these are some pretty nice changes for Pebble's latest smartwatch. To update your firmware, simply navigate to the support section of the menu in the companion app and select the option to update.
- Free - Download Now