Screens VNC, an app designed to let you easily access your desktop computer from your iPad or iPhone, has received a big update to version 4.0 with a slew of notable goodies. In the latest update, Screens VNC now supports iOS 9 features like iPad multitasking and Spotlight Search integration. There are also now 3D Touch actions for iPhone 6s users, along with much improved external keyboard support across the board.
Here are just some of the highlights of what's new in Screens VNC 4:
- One Tap User Password: Screens lets you tap your user password very quickly by just performing a long press on the Actions button.
- Curtain Mode: Block the display on the remote Mac you're connected to. Useful if you don't want the user to see what you're doing.
- Groups: Screens 4 has been completely rethought. Amongst other things, version 4 now lets you organize your saved screens in groups.
- Peek and Pop: Peek and Pop let you perform special actions on a saved screen — without having to actually open it.
- Quick Actions: Use Quick Actions to launch a recent connection or create a new one.
- Spotlight Search: Perform a search right from the Springboard and find a recent connection within Screens.
- Multitasking Support: Screens 4 takes advantage of many iOS 9 features, including full multitasking support on iPad
- New App Actions Toolbar: The new Actions toolbar makes it easy to perform actions and see which options are enabled.
- Better 1Password Integration: Send back to your computer any of your passwords stored in 1Password.
- Improved External Keyboard Support: Screens 4 fully supports iPad Pro's Smart Keyboard and any external keyboard for that matter.
If you're a Screens VNC user, or just want to check the app out for the first time, you can grab the latest feature-packed update from the App Store link below.
- $19.99 - Download Now