Vector 3: Nick Arnott and security attacks
Nick Arnott of Neglected Potential talks to Rene about the state of modern electronic security, from Apple's developer center and Android's master keys, to social network hacks and engineering attacks.
- Ibrahim Balic on what he did, why he feels reponsible for Developer Center downtime, and what he's heard back from Apple since
- SIM card hack announced... just enough to scare people
- Tango chat service hacked, 1.5 terabytes of phone, contact, and email data reportedly compromised
- Viber calling and messaging service hacked, 200 million phone numbers, IDs, IP addresses potentially compromised
- Investigating iMessage security and privacy claims
- Making sense of the latest Android 'Master Key' security scare
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.