Nick Arnott of Neglected Potential talks to Rene about the state of modern electronic security, from Apple's developer center and Android's master keys, to social network hacks and engineering attacks.
- Ibrahim Balic on what he did, why he feels reponsible for Developer Center downtime, and what he's heard back from Apple since
- SIM card hack announced... just enough to scare people
- Tango chat service hacked, 1.5 terabytes of phone, contact, and email data reportedly compromised
- Viber calling and messaging service hacked, 200 million phone numbers, IDs, IP addresses potentially compromised
- Investigating iMessage security and privacy claims
- Making sense of the latest Android 'Master Key' security scare
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.