Each week, the App Store highlights some of the best new and updated apps. This week, take a look at StephMoji, Never Alone, and Apple's favorite apps of May.
This week's new apps start with StephMoji, a new keyboard that lets you share emoji-like stickers based on basketball star Steph Curry. Cleanz is a new photo app that makes it easier to manage and clean your photo library. Glasses maker Warby Parker has launched its own app, letting you browse their collection of eyewear on the go. If you're looking for a new tool to help you annotate photos, be sure to check out Annotable, which offers a wide variety of tools to do just that.
- StephMoji - $1.99 - Download Now
- Cleanz - $0.99 - Download Now
- Warby Parker - Free - Download Now
- Annotable - Free - Download Now
We start our look at games this week with Never Alone, the acclaimed puzzle-platformer based on indigenous stories from Alaska. Keeping with the puzzle theme, check out Human Resource Machine, which challenges you to program an office worker to do your bidding in an effort to solve increasingly complex puzzles. Sky Force Reloaded brings the classic shoot'em up title to iPhone and iPad. Finally, take a crack at the turn-based strategy of the western-themed Lost Frontier.
- Never Along - $4.99 - Download Now
- Human Resource Machine- $4.99 - Download Now
- Sky Force Reloaded - Free - Download Now
- Lost Frontier - $2.99 - Download Now
This week the App Store is highlighting some of the best apps from May. There were apps for photo editing, like MaxCurve, or new social networks, like Talkshow. There was yet another email app, this time from EasilyDo, while Adobe relaunched some of its apps as part of its Spark creative suite.
- MaxCurve - $3.99 - Download Now
- Talkshow - Free - Download Now
- EasilyDo Mail - Free - Download Now
- Adobe Spark Page - Free - Download Now
- beme - Free - Download Now
- FlightCar - Free - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.