What you need to know
- Brydge has launched another holiday sale.
- The sale offers savings of up to $50 off its keyboard cases, docks, and hubs.
Brydge, the company behind a number of popular keyboards for the iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Pro, has launched another holiday sale on a wide colection of its products. Customers can save as much as $50 off one of the iPad keyboards and enjoy more savings on their docks and hubs designed to work perfectly withthe Mac lineup as well.
The Brydge iPad keyboards are a popular alternative to Apple's own iPad keyboard lineup, offering an almost MacBook-like experience for the iPad. The keyboards can even sport up to three months of battery life and support firmware updates through an app.
You can check out the full list of what is on sale below:
- Brydge 10.2 (opens in new tab): $99.99 ($50 off)
- Keyboard For iPad (8th & 7th Gen)
- Brydge 11.0 Pro (opens in new tab): $119.99 ($30 off)
- Keyboard For iPad Pro (2020 & 2018) and iPad Air 4
- Brydge 12.9 Pro (opens in new tab): $129.99 ($40 off)
- Keyboard For iPad Pro (2020 & 2018)
- Brydge 11 Pro+ (opens in new tab): $159.99 ($40 off)
- Keyboard and Trackpad For iPad Pro (2020 & 2018) and iPad Air 4
- Brydge 12.9 Pro+ (opens in new tab): $179.99 ($50 off)
- Keyboard and Trackpad For iPad Pro (2020 & 2018)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro Vertical Dock (opens in new tab): $149.99 ($20 off)
- Dock for 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- 15-inch MacBook Pro Vertical Dock (opens in new tab): $149.99 ($20 off)
- Dock for 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
Multiport desktop hubs
- Stone Pro (opens in new tab): $199.99 ($50 off)
- Hub for macOS devices with Thunderbolt™ 3 speeds and Dual 4K Displays
You can check out and purchase any of the items on sale now directly through Brydge (opens in new tab).
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.