Apple has announced WWDC 2018, with the big keynote taking place June 4th. And, unbeknownst to us at the time of recording, will also be hosting an event in Chicago on March 27th.
Serenity Caldwell, Lory Gil, and Mikah Sargent pontificate on what hardware and software treats might be coming this year, even if their timelines turn out to be a bit off. They also talk about the Fitbit Versa, Apple's acquisition of Texture, a new Battle Royale, and much more!
- iMore show 598 video edition
- WWDC 2018 Preview: What to expect from Apple's biggest show of the year!
- Apple Event on March 27 in Chicago
- Fitbit Versa hands-on: Fitbit's finally getting serious about smartwatches
- Google now owns a very important part of the next Pokemon GO
- Apple aquires Texture
- Fortnite Battle Royale: Everything you need to know
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Elevate your Apple Watch with this elegant bracelet-style Wearlizer band
This pretty rhinestone-enhanced Apple Watch bangle bracelet looks more like jewelry on your wrist than a health and fitness band.
Ukraine's Foreign Minister alludes to resolution over Apple Maps and Crimea
Ukraine's Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko has hinted at a resolution to the Apple Maps Crimea controversy, after meeting with Apple VP Lisa Jackson at Davos.
macOS Catalina bug sees displays reset to max brightness after sleep
Some users are reporting their macOS Catalina machines are setting themselves to maximum brightness after waking from sleep
Track your heart rate with these great fitness trackers
Whether you're running a marathon, hitting the gym, or just going for a stroll in the park, tracking your heart rate is a fantastic way to get insight into your overall heart health. Here are our favorite fitness trackers with heart rate monitors.