There's so much news to cover this week, but we won't bury the lede — This is Lory's last episode as a host of the iMore show! She has accepted a position at a certain, well-known fruit themed company. We will miss her as a co-worker more than words can say. Her soul shines so brightly as a human being and she has done a phenomenal job as Managing Editor of iMore. We know she's going to crush it in her new endeavors!
And speaking of a well-known fruit themed company, they have a newly redesigned Accessibility website and support videos. Family Sharing support has arrived for app subscriptions, the MagSafe Duo Charger is now available to order, and Apple Fitness+ may be launching soon.
- Apple redesigns its Accessibility website and debuts new support videos | iMore
- Apple adds Family Sharing support for app subscriptions | iMore
- Indie App Santa – a free or discounted indie app every day until 2021 | iMore
- Apple Fitness+: Everything you need to know | iMore
- The MagSafe Duo Charger is now available to order | iMore
- A new report says Apple might be announcing something new on December 8 | iMore
- Woven: Woven is the all in one calendar perfect for busy people. Try Woven Premium for free for 21 days at usewoven.com/imore.
- FightCamp: On Demand Boxing Workouts — Try FightCamp for 30 days, and if you don't love it, they'll refund your money! Train like a fighter and turn your sweat into results. To try Fight Camp for 30 days, just go to: joinfightcamp.com/imore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!