iMore Show 803: MacBook Air, Betas, and the Emmys
This week on the iMore Show, Luke and Karen are joined by Bryan M Wolfe, and they discuss the release of the new M2 MacBook Air, the public betas of the upcoming software, and Apple's impressive 52 Emmy nominations.
- MacBook Air (M2, 2022) review: all-new, all great | iMore
- iPhone 15 Pro Max to get major camera zoom upgrade, says insider | iMore
- iPhone 14 enters trial production ahead of August mass production | iMore
- Apple "likely winner" of NFL deal estimated to cost $3 billion and the UEFA Champions League is their next target, says report | iMore
- Jony Ive no longer works at Apple — for realsies this time | iMore
- Emmy Award nominations: Apple TV+ scores record-breaking 52 including 20 for Ted Lasso | iMore
- Alto: All of the trades. None of the taxes. You can buy, sell, and trade 100+ coins/tokens with just $10 by visiting AltoIRA.com/imore.
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
- Henson Shaving (opens in new tab): A unique design gives a shave so smooth, so effortless, it will make you rethink how shaving should feel. Visit hensonshaving.com (opens in new tab).
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf