This week on the iMore Show, Luke and Karen are joined by Bryan M Wolfe, and they discuss the release of the new M2 MacBook Air, the public betas of the upcoming software, and Apple's impressive 52 Emmy nominations.
- MacBook Air (M2, 2022) review: all-new, all great | iMore
- iPhone 15 Pro Max to get major camera zoom upgrade, says insider | iMore
- iPhone 14 enters trial production ahead of August mass production | iMore
- Apple "likely winner" of NFL deal estimated to cost $3 billion and the UEFA Champions League is their next target, says report | iMore
- Jony Ive no longer works at Apple — for realsies this time | iMore
- Emmy Award nominations: Apple TV+ scores record-breaking 52 including 20 for Ted Lasso | iMore
- Alto: All of the trades. None of the taxes. You can buy, sell, and trade 100+ coins/tokens with just $10 by visiting AltoIRA.com/imore.
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
- Henson Shaving: A unique design gives a shave so smooth, so effortless, it will make you rethink how shaving should feel. Visit hensonshaving.com.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!