This week on the iMore Show, Luke and Karen are joined by Bryan M Wolfe, and they discuss the release of the new M2 MacBook Air, the public betas of the upcoming software, and Apple's impressive 52 Emmy nominations.
- MacBook Air (M2, 2022) review: all-new, all great | iMore
- iPhone 15 Pro Max to get major camera zoom upgrade, says insider | iMore
- iPhone 14 enters trial production ahead of August mass production | iMore
- Apple "likely winner" of NFL deal estimated to cost $3 billion and the UEFA Champions League is their next target, says report | iMore
- Jony Ive no longer works at Apple — for realsies this time | iMore
- Emmy Award nominations: Apple TV+ scores record-breaking 52 including 20 for Ted Lasso | iMore
- Alto (opens in new tab): All of the trades. None of the taxes. You can buy, sell, and trade 100+ coins/tokens with just $10 by visiting AltoIRA.com/imore (opens in new tab).
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
- Henson Shaving (opens in new tab): A unique design gives a shave so smooth, so effortless, it will make you rethink how shaving should feel. Visit hensonshaving.com (opens in new tab).
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.