Nothing enhances a celebration like good music, and that's still true for the Fourth of July. Apple Music has playlist after playlist full of great music that you can listen to help celebrate Independence Day. From classical to rock to jazz, here are some of the best playlists for celebrating the Fourth of July.
- American Fireworks!: This playlist from classical label Naxos features essential American music for any patriotic celebration, whether you're holding your own backyard barbecue or heading off to the local fireworks display. This list features performances of the various bands of the United States Military, John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra, and many more - Check it out!
- Miles Davis Essentials - No collection of American music would be complete without some jazz, and who better than one of the greatest jazz musicians of the 20th century, Miles Davis. This list spans Davis' career with songs from albums like Kind of Blue, Milestones, Birdsong, and Walkin'. - Check it out!
- Essential New Orleans and Dixieland - Speaking of jazz, head down to the birthplace of that great American art form with this list, covering a wide range of styles and sub-genres from all across the American South. On this playlist, you'll find artists like Paul Barbarin, Al Hirt, George Lewis, and Edmond Hall. - Check it out!
- Chilling Out to Americana - Relax to some great Americana before heading out to the fireworks with this list from Apple. You'll find work from Chris and Thomas, The Moondoggies, Brandon Heath, and Wilco in this collection. - Check it out!
- Pop For the Fourth - This is a bit of an older list by Apple Music's standards, but it's filled with some great American pop music that's great for celebrating with friends, with everything from Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the U.S.A.' to classic rock like Tom Petty's 'American Girl' included to put you in a patriotic mood. - Check it out!
- Road Trip: America - Hit the road and explore America with this list of great American musicians. Tune in for work from Simon & Garfunkel, Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash, and The Magnetic Fields - Check it out!
- America Essentials - This final playlist features only one band: the 1970s classic rock group America. This list feature tracks from their self-titled debut album, View from the Ground, Hearts, Holiday, and more. - Check it out!
What is some of your favorite music to listen to during the Fourth of July? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Hell froze over, pigs flew, and Google added Split View to Gmail for iPad
Google's reputation for being awfully slow to adding support for new iOS features is well earned but it's now added support for Split View on iPad. And it only took five years.
'Greyhound' star Tom Hanks isn't a fan of the movie's Apple TV+ debut
Tom Hanks stars in "Greyhound," a movie that should have been hitting cinemas. But COVID-19 put paid to that and Hanks isn't happy he's had to settle for Apple TV+.
Keep your gear charged with this 10000mAh USB-C power bank down to just $9
This power bank features both 18W PD USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 USB-A ports. It's slim and light and can refill most modern phones at least twice over making it a perfect addition to your daily carry. Use the below coupon to save.
Find the perfect gift this Mother's Day with this handy guide
Wondering what to buy for your mom or the mother of your children? Look no further!