Gathering, editing, and cataloging the many great photos we take is one thing. Getting professional-quality prints to hold in our hands is something else entirely.
Photos for Mac is equally good at both tasks: you can use it to quickly sort through the hundreds or thousands of photos you've taken to find the best ones and the ones that mean the most to you!
Then, instead of printing them yourself on an inkjet at home, or fussing with a photo printing service on a website, you can order real, high-quality prints in a range of sizes, right from Photos on your Mac.
Here's how to do it!
How to order prints in Photos for Mac
- Double-click Photos to open the app.
- Select the photo or photos you'd like to order prints of. (You can select non-contiguous prints by holding down the command key on your keyboard.)
Click on the File menu.
- Select Order Prints.
Click the Select button to choose which print options you'd like
- Select options like white borders around the photos, or a glossy finish in the upper right corner.
If you click on the Cancel Order button, you can also save the order if you'd like to come back to it later.
- Click the Order Prints button when you're ready to check out. You may have to agree to the terms and conditions.
Click the Add Shipping Address button and select an address to send it to. If you're getting them, use your own address, but you can also send them to friends or relatives in your address book — a great way to order prints for folks who don't have a computer or smartphone!
- Click on Quantity and, if you want to order more than one set of prints, adjust accordingly.
You can choose standard or express shipping (depending on your region), if you're in a hurry and willing to pay extra. Apple will show your estimated delivery day depending on what you've chosen.
- Click the Place Order button.
Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
That's it! Within a few days you'll get a package delivered to your door containing your photos!