Riada International has updated their scrapbooking iPad app, Skrappy, with many new enhancements.
- Choose from themes including Photo Album, Traveller, Romance, Recipes and more.
- Design your own themes to use yourself or share with friends.
- Flip through pages like a book by swiping, or jump to any page using the Page Navigator.
- Add, copy, paste or delete pages from the Page Navigator, even from different scrapbooks.
- Arrange objects by dragging, resizing or rotating, or cut, copy and paste between pages or scrapbooks.
- Crop and mask objects to shapes such as squares, circles, arrows, hearts and more.
- Fill shape objects with colors, gradients or textures.
- Set object properties such as borders, shadows, opacity and fonts.
- Add text to objects using in-place text editing with properties such as alignment, margins, fonts and colors.
- Choose page backgrounds using theme or built-in backgrounds, your own photos or images from the web.
- Snap to guides at 10%, center and edges.
- Include movies and voice memos.
- Add music including album artwork from your iTunes music library.
- Include web pages that open using the built-in browser or Safari.
- Add clip art from the included library or images from the web.
- Start multimedia objects automatically on page turns, or by tapping them.
- Share your scrapbooks by exporting them in Skrappy or PDF format and share via email or iTunes File Sharing
If you're a scrapbooking fan, Skrappy will not disappoint. If you're not a scrapbooking fan, Skrappy just might turn you into one. It is very robust, runs great, and is so much more enjoyable than the traditional way of cutting paper, handling glue, and realizing you need to redo a page because you've misspelled a word. (Scrapbooking was never my thing).
Skrappy is on sale for $0.99. Screenshots and video after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Gmail Dark Mode rollout finally complete on iPhone and iPad
Google has officially released Dark Mode support for Gmail on both the iPhone and iPad on iOS 13.
This is how to check if a used iPhone or iPad was stolen from Apple
With several Apple stores looted and their display devices stolen, make sure you know how to spot if a device was stolen from Apple.
No, this mockup isn’t the iPhone 13
There's a 3D-printed mockup doing the rounds and people claim it's the iPhone 13. But there are a few problems with that. Starting with the fact it isn't.
Get back on task with these Wunderlist alternatives for iPhone and Mac
Upset Wunderlist is no more? Here are some solutions to get you back on task.