Shortcuts expert Matthew Cassinelli is here with a wealth of information for making life better with iOS 13! He guides Lory Gil and Georgia Dow through the basics of shortcut creation and shares some of his own creations from matthewcassinelli.com.
- Matthew Cassinelli (@mattcassinelli) / Twitter
- Matthew Cassinelli - YouTube
- Matthew Cassinelli - Siri Shortcuts, apps, and technology tips
- iOS and iPadOS 13: The MacStories Review - MacStories
- Zapier: Connect Your Apps and Automate Workflows. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. Now through November, try Zapier free by visiting zapier.com/imore for your free 14-day trial.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
totallee announces UV Phone Sanitizer that kills germs on your phone
totallee has announced a new UV Phone Sanitizer that can kill germs and bacteria on your phone, AirPods, wallet and keys!
iPhone maker Foxconn sees its Q1 sales fall 12% likely thanks to pandemic
Foxconn's Q1 of 2020 was always going to be impacted by coronavirus. It was just a question of how bad the numbers would be.
How well does the iPhone 11 hold up 6 months later? Rene Ritchie reviews.
After 6-months of abuse and just as many software updates, we're taking another look at Apple's current iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro flagship phones.
Breathe, stretch, and let it go with our favorite accessories for yoga
Yoga is a wonderful practice for the body and mind. It relieves tension, alleviates stress, and strengthens the body. These are our favorite fitness accessories for practicing yoga at home.