This week on the iMore Show, we talk about Apple's mammoth Q3 results, the future of Face ID, and much more.
- Mini-LED MacBook Air (2022): Rumors, release date, price, features, more | iMore
- Gurman: Face ID could be on Macs, all iPhones and iPads within a 'couple of years' | iMore
- Bad news — that larger iMac might not be ready until next year after all | iMore
- Some iPhone 14 models reportedly getting a huge titanium chassis upgrade | iMore
- Ross Young: New iPad mini to come packed with an 8.3-inch display | iMore
- Apple Q3 2021: Apple sees $81.4 billion in revenue | iMore
- Report: 5th gen iPad Air to get iPad-Pro design, no change for iPad mini 6 | iMore
- Apple expects supply constraints to impact iPhone and iPad production | iMore
- Apple patent points to in-display Touch ID and Face ID for future devices | iMore
- LG Display preparing another OLED line for Apple, says report | iMore
- Suppliers prepare for 60 million 5G mmWave iPhone 13 units, says Digitimes | iMore
- Apple Watch Series 7 (2021): Release date, price, features, and rumors | iMore
- Masks will once again be required at the majority of U.S. Apple Stores | iMore
- Hover: Make a name for yourself with Hover. Grab a domain name at hover.com/imore and get a 10% discount with our referral link on all new purchases.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.