Phil, Kevin, Tim, Dan, and Rene talk Google vs. Microsoft patent slap-fight, new BlackBerrys (new BlackBerrys!!), waiting on Pre 3 and the TouchPad 3.0.2 update, and Apple eating all the mobile profits. This is Mobile Nations!
- Google to Microsoft: 'We didn't fall for it' [updated with Microsoft's retort]
- Google responds to Microsoft and vice-versa
- Research In Motion Introduces New BlackBerry 7 Smartphones
- Hands on with webOS 3.0.2
- Apple now owns 66% of mobile profits
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson)
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin)
- Tim Stiffler Dean (@anotherguy)
- Daniel Rubino (@Malatesta77)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
CreditsOur music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj. Introduction by Joseph Holder.Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.