Mobile Nations 6: Size matters
- Our podcast feed
- Download Directly
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe in Zune
Phil, Kevin, Derek, Dan, and Rene discuss why carriers keep getting in the way of our gadgets, how big a phone can get before it's a tablet, what does a $99 TouchPad fire sale means, will Windows 8 really be no compromises, the value of music lockers, and what does an Apple without Steve Jobs as CEO mean for the industry? This is Mobile Nations!
- Amazon's Kindle tablet said to be all Amazon atop Android, with nary a Google app in sight
- Which Samsung Galaxy S II is right for you?
- Petition: Dear AT&T, We want the BlackBerry Bold 9900 Now!
- Research In Motion Announces BBM Music!
- webOS.O.S. - the campaign to save our platform
- Hands-on with HTC Titan and Radar
- Apple releases iTunes Match beta
- End of Act Two: Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @mobilenations
- Web: www.mobilenations.com
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson)of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn) of PreCentral.net
- Daniel Rubino (@Malatesta77) of WPCentral.com
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
CreditsOur music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj. Introduction by Joseph Holder.Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.