Brendan Wood has released his new iPhone and iPad game, Zeke in Orbit. It is an action-physics-puzzle-platformer with a simple premise but challenging gameplay.
Zeke has been launched into space...help him get home! Use Gravity Nodes to push and pull Zeke through 6 unique and challenging Galaxies with never before seen gameplay mechanics! Collect bones, fire missiles and place your own nodes to solve the mind-warping puzzles.
- 6 Strange Galaxies with 10 Levels each
- 3 Bones on each level to challenge your abilities
- Smooth physics based mechanics keep you bouncing around levels for hours!
- New abilities and obstacles introduced every 5 levels to keep things interesting...
- Bonus Levels and unique modes of play.
- Original soundtrack for each galaxy and engaging sound effects!
- Emergent gameplay: never beat a level the same way twice!
- Paint the screen with Zeke's Colored rocket tails!
I am such a sucker for these types of games and Zeke in Orbit is no exception. It's a lot of fun and very well made with natural feeling physics. It only took a few moments of gameplay to get me hooked!
Brendan has generously given us a few promo codes to give away! For a chance to win, just let us know which version you prefer, iPhone or iPad.
Zeke in Orbit is available for $0.99 for iPhone and $1.99 for iPad. Screenshots and video after the break.
[iPhone iTunes link] [iPad iTunes link]
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.