Dungeon Hunter 2, the heavily anticipated sequel to to Gameloft's popular Dungeon Hunter, has now been released on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. While this release can be played on the iPad, it does not have native iPad support and an iPad version has yet to hit the App Store.
Dungeon Hunter 2 has an all new Co-op multiplayer mode that lets up to 4 players play through local Wifi or bluetooth. This game is also game center compatible!
25 YEARS LATER, RETURN TO GOTHICUS - IN HD
- You are one of the immortal king’s sons. Survive a war, escape from prison, and travel across your realm to save everything!
- Enter Gothicus' dark fantasy atmosphere with high-definition graphics, optimized for iPhone 4.
DUNGEON HUNTER LEVELS UP!
- Enjoy the same addictive hack 'n slash gameplay with new finely tuned controls and save system.
- An open world 5 times bigger than before with more enemies, more areas, more quests and more hours of enjoyment.
- 3 difficulty levels, all of which can be unlocked by finishing the game once.
DEEP CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM
- Choose among 3 character classes with 2 specializations each and improve your character with dozens of different skills.
- Hundreds of unique items to collect, including melee and ranged weapons, that will impact your character’s look and skills.
This holiday gaming season is turning out to be a good one for Action/RPG fans! Check out more pics and let us know what you think by leaving a comment after the break!!
[Dungeon Hunter 2 on iTunes]
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]