iPhone & iPad Live 291: WWDC 2012, Q2 results, Google Drive
Rene and Seth talk WWDC 2012 and iOS 6, Apple's Q2 2012 financial results, free iPhone games, Instapaper vs Pocket vs Readability, and Google Drive. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Ultimate guide to iCloud
- How to fix cellular antenna reception problems on a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- Apple announces WWDC 2012, June 11 – 15
- WWDC 2012 sells out in 2 hours. At $1600 a ticket. At 5:30am Pacific time.
Apple Financial Results
- Apple reports Q2 2012 results, 35.1 million iPhones, 11.8 million iPads, 7.7 million iPods, $11.6 billion in profit
- Highlights from Apple Q2 2012 financial results conference call
- Stellar Q2 2012 highlights why Apple is a must-own tech stock
- Verizon sells 3.2 million iPhones, earns $3.91 billion in Q1, 2012
- AT&T activates 4.3 million iPhones in Q1 2012, accounts for 78% of smartphone sales
- Sprint scrapes by in Q1 2012 with 1.5 million iPhone sales, sees $863 million net loss
- Tim Cook tells competitors to invent their own stuff — Apple is not the world’s developer
- Tim Cook thinks Apple’s iPad + MacBook Air strategy is better than Microsoft’s Windows 8 everywhere plan
- Best free iPhone games
- Instapaper vs Pocket vs Readability: Read later app for iPhone shootout!
- Google announces Google Drive, gives 5GB of free cloud storage to all users
- Eddy Cue says Apple can’t treat magazines differently than FarmVille when it comes to iBooks
- Yes, sometimes you do need to kill all the apps in your multitasking dock
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!