Pokémon Go has made its debut in Japan, and the game is seeing its first commercial tie-in. Over 3,000 McDonald's outlets spread across the country have been turned into gyms, allowing players to battle and take control of the real-world locations for their teams.
The game should make its way to other markets in Asia in due course of time. In the meantime, check out our extensive coverage of Pokémon Go.
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum