Nintendo UK has announced that the Pokémon Go Plus accessory won't be arriving until September. The company confirmed the delay in a Twitter response, thanking trainers for their patience. The small device can be deployed by players for $34.99 to help them detect and catch Pokémon.
The accessory aids players in slinging Pokéballs at virtual Pokémon as they head out the front door and explore their surroundings.
The #PokemonGO Plus accessory will arrive in Sept. instead of the originally expected end of July. Thanks for your patience, Trainers!— Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) 27 July 2016
The device itself connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth, which should help those playing to be alert when creatures are near without having to pull out their phone every few seconds to check.
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum