AT&T's A-List is Now Available
Starting today AT&T has flipped the switch on their A-List unlimited calling feature. The complete details are as follows:
- Individual plans 900+ minutes ($59.99 and over) per month, and FamilyTalk plans 1400+ minutes ($89.99 and over) per month qualify for A-List
- No extra charge with your qualifying plan
- Add up to 5 numbers on your individual plan
- Add up to 10 numbers on your FamilyTalk plan
- Add any domestic number, on any network – including landline numbers
- Update your list online as often as you want, right from your myWireless Account
For those of you who do meet these requirements, you can now log into your online account and set up your A-List! For those of us who are less fortunate and do not meet AT&T's required plans, would you pay a few extra bucks a month to get A-List?
[Thanks for the tip Gregg!]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Your source for all things Apple