Pre-orders are underway for the iPhone X, but if you haven't yet pulled the trigger, there are still some great deals to be had. The iPhone X isn't cheap, but some carriers are looking to help ease the pricing pain with some trade-in credits for eligible customers. Here are some of the best deals available for the iPhone X.
Sprint's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in featuring their Unlimited Freedom data plan.
- Deal: Get $350 off the lease price when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $19.45 a month
- Details: You can turn in iPhone X at end of the 18-month lease or make a lump sum payment
T-Mobile's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in device credit with their Unlimited ONE data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $12.50 a month
- Details: Credit will be paid out over 24- month installments.
Verizon's current deal for the iPhone X is a similar trade-in device credit offer with their Go Unlimited data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade in a recent model smartphone
- Why: Lowers your monthly payment by $12.50 for a flagship model
- Details: This is available to both new and current customers
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Adam is the Editorial Director of High-Yield content at Future. Leading an outstanding team, he oversees many articles the publisher produces about subscriptions and services including VPN, TV streaming, and broadband. In addition to identifying new e-commerce opportunities, he has produced extensive buying guides, how-to-watch content, deal news, and in-depth reviews. Adam's work can be seen on numerous Future brands including TechRadar, Tom's Guide, T3, TTR, Android Central, iMore, Windows Central, and Real Homes.