Deal: Trade in your old phone to save big on an iPhone X
Pre-orders are underway for the iPhone X, but if you haven't yet pulled the trigger, there are still some great deals to be had. The iPhone X isn't cheap, but some carriers are looking to help ease the pricing pain with some trade-in credits for eligible customers. Here are some of the best deals available for the iPhone X.
Sprint's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in featuring their Unlimited Freedom data plan.
- Deal: Get $350 off the lease price when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $19.45 a month
- Details: You can turn in iPhone X at end of the 18-month lease or make a lump sum payment
T-Mobile's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in device credit with their Unlimited ONE data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $12.50 a month
- Details: Credit will be paid out over 24- month installments.
Verizon's current deal for the iPhone X is a similar trade-in device credit offer with their Go Unlimited data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade in a recent model smartphone
- Why: Lowers your monthly payment by $12.50 for a flagship model
- Details: This is available to both new and current customers
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Getting his start writing about BlackBerry in 2008, Adam is the Editorial Director of High-Yield content at Future. Leading an outstanding team, he oversees many of the articles the publisher produces about subscriptions and services – VPN, TV streaming, and antivirus software. From buying guides and how to watch content, to deal news and in-depth reviews. Adam's work can be seen on numerous Future brands including TechRadar, Tom's Guide, T3, TTR, Android Central, iMore, and Real Homes.
AT&T also has on their home page to get $300 back for an iPhone 7 and $200 on other phones. However, when you click the link, it doesn’t take you to a page where you can see the details of the models. Just the iPhone X page.