Pre-orders are underway for the iPhone X, but if you haven't yet pulled the trigger, there are still some great deals to be had. The iPhone X isn't cheap, but some carriers are looking to help ease the pricing pain with some trade-in credits for eligible customers. Here are some of the best deals available for the iPhone X.
Sprint's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in featuring their Unlimited Freedom data plan.
- Deal: Get $350 off the lease price when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $19.45 a month
- Details: You can turn in iPhone X at end of the 18-month lease or make a lump sum payment
T-Mobile's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in device credit with their Unlimited ONE data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $12.50 a month
- Details: Credit will be paid out over 24- month installments.
Verizon's current deal for the iPhone X is a similar trade-in device credit offer with their Go Unlimited data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade in a recent model smartphone
- Why: Lowers your monthly payment by $12.50 for a flagship model
- Details: This is available to both new and current customers
After getting his start writing about BlackBerry in 2008, Adam is now the Editorial Director of High-Yield content at Future. Leading an outstanding team, he oversees many of the articles the publisher produces about VPN, TV streaming, and antivirus software — from buying guides and how to watch content, to deal news and in-depth reviews. Adam's work can be seen on numerous Future brands including TechRadar, Tom's Guide, T3, TTR, Android Central, iMore and Real Homes.
AT&T also has on their home page to get $300 back for an iPhone 7 and $200 on other phones. However, when you click the link, it doesn’t take you to a page where you can see the details of the models. Just the iPhone X page.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.