Pre-orders are underway for the iPhone X, but if you haven't yet pulled the trigger, there are still some great deals to be had. The iPhone X isn't cheap, but some carriers are looking to help ease the pricing pain with some trade-in credits for eligible customers. Here are some of the best deals available for the iPhone X.
Sprint's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in featuring their Unlimited Freedom data plan.
- Deal: Get $350 off the lease price when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $19.45 a month
- Details: You can turn in iPhone X at end of the 18-month lease or make a lump sum payment
T-Mobile's current deal for the iPhone X is a trade-in device credit with their Unlimited ONE data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade-in an eligible device
- Why: Reduces your monthly payment by $12.50 a month
- Details: Credit will be paid out over 24- month installments.
Verizon's current deal for the iPhone X is a similar trade-in device credit offer with their Go Unlimited data plan.
- Deal: Get up to $300 in credit when you trade in a recent model smartphone
- Why: Lowers your monthly payment by $12.50 for a flagship model
- Details: This is available to both new and current customers
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Does MacStadium have the first rack-mounted Mac Pro that's out in the wild?
When Apple announced the new Mac Pro would be rack-mountable, there was surely only one place it was thinking about – MacStadium.
New iPhone 12 rumor points to thinner devices, taller form factor
A pretty jumbled rumor from Mac Otakara claims that the next iPhone could be ever-so-slightly thinner than its predecessor.
There's a new official trailer for Apple TV+'s 'Visible: Out on Television'
Apple has shared an official trailer for "Visible: Out on Television" on YouTube.
Don't let the OLED screen on your iPhone X break — get a screen protector
If you want to protect your iPhone X, a screen protector is the way to go: Here are the best options you can buy right now.