Fomola has updated their iPad blogging app, Blogsy, with the ability to edit WordPress pages.
Blogsy is a tool designed specifically to take full advantage of the iPad’s unique touch functionality. Adding your photos and videos is as easy as dragging them from the media sidebar and dropping them into your blog post. This makes writing blog posts as easy as it should be, saving you from the hassle of manually copy/pasting embed codes or links. Simply put, we think that Blogsy makes writing so easy that you will use it instead of your computer.
- Easily drag and drop images from Flickr, Picasa and Google Image Search, or using the built-in Web browser (yes, easily drag and drop images from any website!) Drag and drop videos from YouTube. (Either using the new iFrame or the old flash embed method with colors, borders and related videos.)
- Found a good article? Drag and drop it’s URL to instantly create a hyperlink in your blog post.. No coding required!
- Style your blog posts with the tap of a button - bold, italics, text alignment and more.
- Full support for multiple accounts/blogs for all supported services.
- Easily change image and video properties and alignment through menus.
- Write and edit HTML. Though using Blogsy’s 'Rich Side', you’ll probably never want to; everything from bolding text to creating links to image alignment can be done with the tap of a finger.
- Set or create lables/tags and categories, toggle comments on and off, and set visibility.
- Create scheduled posts, online drafts, and pending-review posts.
- Support for local drafts.
- Edit or delete online posts.
- Upload images from your iPad photo library to WordPress, Picasa, or Flickr.
I've never been one to blog from my iPad because of the limitations that most apps (and Safari) have on photo management. Blogsy has the potential to change that.
Blogsy is available on the iPad for $4.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple's latest patent shows an all-glass iMac
Apple patents tons of things and the latest suggests we could see an all-glass iMac eventually.
'Powder' is Apple's latest 'Shot on iPhone' video featuring iPhone 11 Pro
Apple's latest "Shot on iPhone" video comes from the British Columbia Interior and sees Winter X Games competitors doing what they do best.
Apple must pay $85M to WiLan after patent retrial
Apple has been ordered to pay WiLan the sum of $85M over a patent infringement, following a retrail of a case last year.
Don't lose important data on your Mac, make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.