Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is getting a host of new goodies added to the game in the newest update (version 2.2.0), which you can download right now! Here's a quick breakdown of the all the changes coming to the game, so you can know what's in store for you when you update!
There are a few important things players should know about with the new update, but as always, the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite announcements page has the full details.
What's new in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Changes and updates to Ministry IDs
- You can now upload and decorate with stickers, frames and filters, photos from your device's gallery to your Ministry ID Portrait.
- The Sticker section of your Portrait selection is now organized by categories, including: Recently Used, Featured, Hogwarts, Lore and Wizarding World.
- Added new Lenses, Filters, and Stickers to the Ministry ID Portrait.
Changes and updates to Potions:
- You will now be able to manage your Ingredient inventory from the Potion Brewing section.
Changes and updates Portkeys:
- New location, Honeyduke which unlocks with 10km Portkey Portmanteaus.
Changes and updates Registry:
- Added a new Magical Games and Sports Family Registry page with Quidditch Fan Hermione, Quidditch Fan Neville, Quidditch Fan Luna, Quidditch Fan Seamus, and Gryffindor Quidditch Banner Foundables.
- Capture AR photos with the Swooping Evil Foundable.
Bug Fixes in version 2.2.0
- Fixed an issue with the Title "Portkey Passenger" not appearing in the Titles section of the Ministry ID even though the player should have received the Title.
- Fixed an issue with players not receiving XP when playing Challenges with Friends.
- Fixed an issue with the Suitcase being badged when a page needs to be Prestiged.
- Fixed an issue with the Music turning on in Portkeys, even if it is off in the Settings.
What excites you about Version 2.2.0 of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite?
Let us know in the comments below!
Harry Potter accessories we love(opens in new tab)
Hogwarts phone case (opens in new tab) ($10 at Amazon)
Show your love of the Potterverse, and protect your phone with this beautiful faux-leather case. The Hogwarts crest burns bright on the front with plenty of room inside for some cash and cards too.(opens in new tab)
RAVPower Ace (opens in new tab) ($40 at Amazon)
You don't want to run out of juice while battling baddies in Fortresses, now do you? Make sure you've got backup power with this quality but inexpensive(opens in new tab)
Hogwarts House PopSocket (opens in new tab) ($15 at Amazon)
Represent your house with a secure way to grip your phone while walking on your magical adventure casting spells and securing Foundables.(opens in new tab)
Harry Potter Over The Ear Headphones (opens in new tab) ($25 at Amazon)
Show your love of Harry Potter to the whole world, while shutting that same world out with these funky headphones from ihome.
Luke Filipowicz has been a writer at iMore, covering Apple for nearly a decade now. He writes a lot about Apple Watch and iPad but covers the iPhone and Mac as well. He often describes himself as an "Apple user on a budget" and firmly believes that great technology can be affordable if you know where to look. Luke also heads up the iMore Show — a weekly podcast focusing on Apple news, rumors, and products but likes to have some fun along the way.
Luke knows he spends more time on Twitter than he probably should, so feel free to follow him or give him a shout on social media @LukeFilipowicz.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.