Georgia Dow and Mikah Sargent talk about Apple's battery recall for some mid-2015 15" MacBook Pro models. If you own one of these machines, they'll help you figure out if your computer is affected. They also discuss the prospect of moving iPhone production out of China to Taiwan — a strategy recommended by Foxconn founder Terry Gou.
If you're looking for some new tips and tricks, check out our favorite iPhone hacks!
- Apple launches recall for certain 15-inch MacBook Pros due to battery issues
- Check your serial number
- How to use Time Machine on your Mac
- Foxconn founder calls on Apple to move iPhone production out of China
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Gabi: Gabi is a FREE service that helps you SAVE money on auto and home insurance WITHOUT the stress! Go to gabi.com/imore to start the process of saving money, with NO fees, NO forms, and NO spam.
- Rhone: Rhone, the premier men's performance lifestyle brand, is designed for men who appreciate quality, comfortable clothing that fits how they live, work, and sweat. Go to rhone.com/imore and use offer code IMORE for 20% off your first purchase!
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Tim Cook agrees to testify before House antitrust committee
Tim Cook has agreed to testify before a house antitrust committee alongside the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Display analyst pours cold water on iPhone 12 Pro 120Hz display claims
Will iPhone 12 Pro have a 120Hz display? We thought so, but display analyst Ross Young says not.
Enhance Recording & more coming to Voice Memos in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur
Apple announced plenty of new iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur features during WWDC, but one that didn't get any screen time was a new Enhance Recording feature in the Voice Memos app.
Keep your teapot warm and cozy (and cute) with these cozies
Slip one of these sweet tea cozies onto your teapot to keep your tea warm. Tea cozies also add a homey flair to your kitchen, since you can choose a tea cozy to match your style.