What you need to know
- Logitech has launched a new video doorbell.
- It is the first to support HomeKit Secure Video and video recording in North America.
Today, Logitech's new Circle View Wired Doorbell hit the Apple Store website. Aside from being a great video doorbell that iterates on the company's Circle camera that has been at the HomeKit forefront for years, it is also the first HomeKit doorbell in North America with support for HomeKit Secure Video and a 10-day recording history.
The doorbell camera features Face Recognition, a 160-degree field of view, and night vision in color. It also supports High Dynamic Range to still provide detail in bright sunlight or dark shadows.
Here is the full feature list of the Logitech Circle View Wired Doorbell:
- Best-in-class Logitech TrueView™ video with a 160° field of view, head-to-toe HD video, HDR, and color night vision to capture every last detail.
- Developed exclusively for Apple HomeKit. Enjoy a seamless viewing experience with two-way audio in the Home app on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Seamless glass face and slim silhouette are designed to enhance any doorway and complement any style of home.
- High-quality sensor with High Dynamic Range gives you more detail in high-contrast videos, so you see visitors clearly in sunlight or shadows.
- Comes with everything you need, including multiple mounting options, Chime Kit, and wiring to connect to a wired doorbell system (8-24V AC 10 VA or higher).
- If needed, complete installation services may be purchased from HelloTech at a later date.
You can purchase the Logitech Circle View Wired Doorbell for $199.99 directly from the Apple Store website.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.