Spark gains Spotlight support, adds 3D Touch peek and pop
Spark, the email app from Readdle, has been updated with support for even more features in iOS 9, as well as expanded support for 3D Touch on the iPhone 6s. Notably Spark now supports "peeks" and "pops" of email and attachments, letting you take a quick look at a message or file before opening it completely.
Spark 1.2.2 also features support for Spotlight search, along with a few fixes. Here's everything you'll find in the update:
Spark supports the latest and greatest iOS 9 and iPhone 6s.
iOS 9 spotlight search comes handy once you want to find something in Spotlight.
Quick Actions allow you easily Compose a new email or view your calendar - just press harder on the Spark icon to see all options.
More 3D Touch support for happy iPhone 6S owners:
- Peek into Emails to quickly preview what's inside.
- Peek into Attachments to find the right one fast.
- Use Quick Actions to access Compose, Search and Inbox from your home screen.
And some improvements for everyone else:
- Background email refresh is faster and more energy efficient
- Rare issue with Inbox sync for some Gmail accounts is fixed
- "Message was moved or deleted" bug has been eliminated
Spark 1.2.2 for iPhone is avaialble now in the App Store.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Thanks for the article man!