Spark, Readdle's email app for iPhone, has been updated to version 1.5, bringing support for per-account default signatures. You can also customize the actions you can take on a notification, and improvements have been made to Spark's Move feature.
Spark 1.5 features the following enhancements:
- Default signature: One of your most requested feature is here - now you can assign a default signature to each email account.
- Custom swipes in notifications: For those who gets a lot of notifications, we added custom swipe in notification actions.
- Intelligent Email Move: We've made Move even better and now you can use search for faster work. Moreover, the most important folders are available in Suggestions.
- Zoom HTML Emails: It was planned from day one. Now your can zoom in and out HTML emails.
- Enhanced performance and stability.
Readdle, which also makes apps like PDF Expert, Calendars, and Documents, is working on an iPad version of Spark, which it says its plans to release soon. A Mac version of the app is also in the works.
You'll find Spark for iPhone 1.5 on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
European consumer group demands compensation from Apple over batterygate
A consumer association is demanding compensation from Apple over claims it slowed down user's iPhones.
iPhone 12's 'high-end' camera production 4-6 weeks behind schedule
Estimates suggest production is currently 4-6 weeks behind.
Analyst claims Apple has a 10-year lead in wearables, and that's being kind
Apple analyst Neil Cybart has a new, lengthy post up touting Apple's wearables market amongst other things.
Train insane with the best fitness trackers for triathletes
These fitness trackers are the cream of the crop when it comes to health and fitness tracking for triathlon training. Which tracker will you need? Here's what our research shows.