This $64 Timbuk2 messenger bag is down to its lowest price ever
This large Timbuk2 messenger bag is down to $63.74 on Amazon. The regular price for this bag is around $160, but it has been fluctuating between that price and $90 over the last couple months. This drop to $64 is its lowest ever and the only time we've ever seen it drop this low.
There are a couple of other bags down to pretty low prices right now, too. This medium-sized Oxide/Adobe combo is down to $52. This medium Gunmetal bag is down to $70 compared to a regular price of $150.
- Luggage pass through for attaching to your roller bag
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Coordinating strap pad included
- Removable crossbody strap for stabilization
- Timbuk2 cam enables easy fit adjustments with no excess webbing
- Aluminum hooks with tensioned elastic and webbing loops for quick and secure closure
- Integrated bag silencers to silence the bag when needing to make a stealth entry
- Tricot- lined floating pockets protects sunglasses or smartphone
This bag has 4.5 stars based on 699 user reviews.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
J.D. Levite has been in the deals game since 2012. He has posted daily deals at Gizmodo, The Wirecutter, The Sweethome, and now for Thrifter. He was there for the first Prime Day and has braved the full force of Black Friday. If you cut him, he bleeds savings. But don't try it for real. That's a metaphor.