Live a better life with Apple!
The authoritative iMore team shows you how to get the most out of life by using Apple's products and the apps, services, and devices they connect with to their fullest. With in-depth buyers guides, detailed help guides, expert product recommendations, and timely tips, iMore makes sure you have everything you need!
Serenity Caldwell, Managing Editor
Serenity Caldwell is Managing Editor for iMore, responsible for delivery of all its iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, and Mac content. Serenity comes from a family of musicians, studied theater and film, and worked for Apple Retail. She's an avid podcaster and photographer. She can knock you off the roller derby track faster than you can say R2D2. Before iMore, Serenity worked for four years at Macworld. Now, she continues to work daily, producing columns, videos, and ebooks, speaking at conferences, and, in every way imaginable, helping people all over the world get more out of their iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
Georgia Dow, Senior Editor
Georgia Dow is a Senior Editor-at-Large for iMore, consulting on content planning and editorial direction, and writing a monthly column on how technology impacts the human experience. A highly successful psychotherapist with degrees in education and psychology, and a sought after motivational speaker, Georgia regularly presents at organizations, corporations, and events.
Daniel Bader, Senior Editor
Daniel Bader is Senior Editor at iMore, helping shape and coordinate the editorial calendar and contributing news, reviews, and industry analysis on Apple and related products, with a special focus on connected devices and the "internet of things". Previously Editor-in-chief at Mobile Syrup, Bader excels at making the deeper levels of technology accessible to everyone.
He also runs Canadian content for Mobile Nations, working with the teams at iMore, Android Central, and Windows Central to deliver the best coverage in the industry. In addition to writing and producing, Daniel regularly appears on Canadian networks CBC and CTV as a technology analyst.
Mikah Sargent, Senior Editor
Mikah Sargent is a Senior Editor for Mobile Nations (with a heavy iMore bias), writing about technology and dreaming up new ways to tell you about all-things tech. An ever-aspiring polymath, Mikah likes to learn new skills and put them to use in his work. He's a podcaster, a graphic designer, a producer, and a bit of a coffee snob.
Before Mobile Nations, Mikah was a senior editor for Newsy for four years. Now he spends his time working out of his home office in mid-Missouri, where his two dogs constantly battle for a spot on his lap.
Lory Gil, Editor
Lory is a renaissance woman, writing news, reviews, and how-to guides for the tech world across multiple platforms. She also fancies herself a bit of a rock star in her town and spends too much time reading comic books. If she's not typing away at her keyboard, you can probably find her at Disneyland or watching Star Wars (or both).
Cella Lao Rousseau, Photography Editor
Cella Lao Rousseau (pronounced Chell-a, btw) is a social media addict and lover of all things photography, tech, and fun. When she's not writing articles for iMore, this Canadian-Sicilian lipstick lover probably has her nose in a true crime book, is snapping #selfies, or is cuddled up with her obnoxiously loud cat, Luna.
If you're interested in strange new tech, GIFs, emojis, and general ridiculousness, then you and Cella are probably in the same boat.
Michael Gartenberg, Analyst in Residence
Michael Gartenberg has covered the personal technology beat for more than two decades at places like Gartner, Jupiter Research and Altimeter Group. He's also written for Computerworld, Engadget, Macworld, and SlashGear. Most recently, he spent a few years at Apple as Sr. Director of Worldwide Product Marketing. He still owns some Apple stock.
Rene Ritchie, Editorial Director
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business. Editorial Director of Mobile Nations, he also oversees content planning and publication across Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, Windows Central, and their over 40 million readers a month. A video producer and personality, he's co-hosted CES Live!, regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network, and his popular series of podcasts, including the iMore show and Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times.
Based in Montreal, Rene is a former Director of Product Marketing for an analytical database company, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
- Read: Rene's articles
- Wikipedia: Rene Ritchie
- Twitter: @reneritchie
- Instagram: @reneritchie
- Email: email@example.com
- Rene Ritchie , Editorial Director
- Steph Koenig, Opportunities Director
- Chris Meinck, Commerce Director
- James Falconer, Community Manager
- David Lundblad, Head of Product
- Tom Kaminski, Director of Development
iMore in the Spotlight
From time to time mainstream media outlets are gracious enough to talk about iMore, and we're enthused enough to list them here!
- Should Twitter expand beyond their 140 character limit?, Fox News, January 7, 2016.
- The 100 Most Influential Tech People On Twitter, Business Insider, April 14, 2014.
- Practice patience to avoid paying for Candy Crush, Marketplace, February 19, 2014
- The best tech people on Twitter, Business Insider, July 19, 2013
- No app for that: Apple to settle iTunes lawsuit, Marketplace, February 27, 2013
- Want a cheap Apple iPad? Go refurbished, CTV, November 12, 2012
- Apple bloggers in Canada have solid prediction record, CBC, October 22, 2012
- The choreography of an Apple event, CNN, September 12, 2012
- Apple expected to announce new iPhone 5 Wednesday, ABC15, September 12, 2012
- Apple's new map app... #Fail?, Marketplace, September 19, 2012
- THE APPLE INFLUENCERS: 15 Analysts And Writers You Should Be Following, Business Insider, July 23, 2012
- The best tech people on Twitter, Business Insider, May 21, 2012
- White iPhone is misfit for cases, Marketplace, April 29, 2011
- The Top 25 Tech And Gadget Gurus You Should Follow On Twitter Business Insider, April 22, 2011
- TiPb talking iPad 2 launch on ABC15 ABC15, March 15, 2011
- TiPb on ABC15 talking Verizon iPhone launch ABC15, February 10, 2011
- TiPb on ABC 15 talking Verizon iPhone ABC15, January 11, 2011
- TiPb talking iPhone 4 press conference on ABC15 Phoenix ABC15, July 16, 2010
- iPad users complain about Wi-Fi, Marketplace, April 8, 2010
- Telecom companies take on Apple, Marketplace, February 15, 2010
- 50 Smartphone Blogs to Watch PC World, Feb 7, 2010
- AT&T to iPhone users: Cut back on data! Marketplace, December 10, 2009
- iPhone in China Quest Means Business, CNN International, October 30, 2009
- It's the summer of the smartphone Marketplace, June 19, 2009
- Latest smartphones CNN with Richard Quest, June 18, 2009
- How AT&T Should Handle the Online iPhone Price Backlash Advertising Age, June 10, 2009
- Web sites offer tech help for free KABC News Los Angeles, June 9, 2009
- AT&T Needs to Raise the Bar Advertising Age, June 8, 2009
- Apple Puts Coal in Stocking for Would-Be IPhone Gifters Advertising Age, Jan. 19, 2009
- There's Lots of Tech Help, Yes, on the Internet New York Times, Dec. 24, 2008
- Debating the Smartphone Forbes, Dec. 23, 2008
- Best Smartphone Blogs Attack of the Show, Dec. 8, 2008