Apple has just updated the 12-inch MacBook, but how would you update it?
The newly updated 12-inch MacBook sports a sixth-generation Intel Skylake Core-M processor, better graphics, faster flash storage chips, and an optional rose gold finish. I've already posted my 12-inch MacBook review, but now I want to know what you want to see next?
- Second USB-C port.
- Thunderbolt 3 support.
- Built-in LTE cellular networking.
- 720p or 1080p FaceTime camera, even if it requires a bump.
- Return to the traditional arrow key layout.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 support, even if requires a fan.
- 14-inch display option.
- ARM processor, multitouch display, iOS-based operating system.
- Metallic purple finish option. (What?!)
The current MacBook is obviously opinionated and forward thinking, so why not offer some forward-thinking opinions of our your own? If Apple's product team asked you what they should pack into a future version, what would you tell them?