Apple TV+ earns seven Creative Emmy Awards for 'Ted Lasso,' 'Calls,' more
What you need to know
- Apple TV+ has taken home seven Creative Emmy Awards.
- "Boys State," "Ted Lasso," Carpool Karaoke: The Series," "For All Mankind," and "Calls" have all won awards.
- The 73rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards will air on Sunday, September 19.
Today, Apple announced that it has taken home seven awards at the 73rd Annual Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences revealed that "Boys State," "Ted Lasso," Carpool Karaoke: The Series," "For All Mankind," and "Calls" all took home awards.
Apple is currently working with 35 Primetime Emmy Award nominations, 20 of which are for the hit comedy series "Ted Lasso."
Below are all of the Creative Arts Emmy Awards that Apple TV+ has already won:
- "Boys State" — Outstanding Documentary Or Nonfiction Special
- "Ted Lasso" — Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour)
- "Ted Lasso" — Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Comedy Series
- "Ted Lasso" — Outstanding Casting For A Comedy Series
- "Carpool Karaoke: The Series" — Outstanding Short Form Comedy, Drama Or Variety Series
- "For All Mankind" — Outstanding Innovation in Interactive Media for "For All Mankind: Time Capsule"
- "Calls" — Outstanding Motion Design
The rest of the awards will be announced at the 73rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday, September 19.
All of the Apple Originals that won awards are available now on Apple TV+. If you want to enjoy each film and television series in the best quality possible, check out our list of the Best TVs for Apple TV 2021.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.