Disney+ is now live for iPhone, Android, and Fire TV
If you've stayed up late, hoping Disney+ will officially launch in your area in the wee hours of the night, your wait is not in vain. It's rolling out across Android devices in the Google Play Store and for Fire TV right now!
It's also rolling out on Apple devices. It's now available on iOS and Apple TV.
- Here's where you can download and start streaming on Android via the Google Play Store.
- Here's where you can download and start streaming on Fire TV via the Amazon Store
- Here's where you can download and start streaming on iPhone and ipad via the App Store
- Here's where you can start streaming Disney+ on the web via DisneyPlus.com
- To download it on Apple TV, search for Disney+ in the Apple TV App Store
A magical streaming service
The new home for anything Disney's light touches
Disney, Star Wars, National Geographic, Marvel, Disney Channel, and Fox programs, are all finally here for you to savor on all your devices.
*This story is developing..."
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Lory is a renaissance woman, writing news, reviews, and how-to guides for iMore. She also fancies herself a bit of a rock star in her town and spends too much time reading comic books. If she's not typing away at her keyboard, you can probably find her at Disneyland or watching Star Wars (or both).