djay will transform your iPad into a full-fledged DJ system. With it, you can mix your iTunes music library on a turntable, perform live, and record mixes. Or if you want to sit back, relax, and listen to the music, let djay mix your favorite playlist automatically with Automix mode. Here's a list of the main features djay has to offer:
- Direct access to iTunes music library
- Realistic low-latency turntable interface
- Automix mode with automatic transition control (Fade, Backspin, Reverse, Brake, Random)
- Live Recording (with built–in organizer for recorded performances)
- Seamless AirPlay integration (wirelessly transmit your mix to Apple TV or AirPort Express station)
- Pre–Cueing (with optional headphones adapter)
- BPM analysis with automatic beat and tempo matching
- Full visual waveform with beat–synchronized scrubbing
- High–quality scratching
- Mixer, Tempo and EQ controls
- Cue Point Trigger
- Fully optimized for iOS 4.2 multitasking and background operation
djay for iPad brings DJ'ing to a whole new level. Bjango's @marcedwards summed it up best:
djay + AppleTV + AirPlay = Party?
Anyone planning to pick this up? If so, let us know what you think!
Check out the video after the break!
[$19.99 - iTunes link]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Kazuhisa Hashimoto, creator of the well-known Konami Code, has passed away
Kazuhisa Hashimoto, the creator of the Konami Code, has died. Konami confirmed the news on Twitter. Kazuhisa Hashimoto was 61 years old when he passed on.
Amazon adds HomeKit support to its Eero routers
Now you can have more fine-grained control over HomeKit stuff that's connected to the internet.
iPhone 12's rumored 802.11ay WiFi might be for Apple Glasses
Reports that the iPhone 12 might contain the 802.11ay WiFi standard has led some to speculate the feature may be geared towards the release of long-rumored AR hardware from Apple.
Look like you're wearing Hermès without spending the money on one
The Apple Watch Hermès Double Tour is a beautiful piece of art, but at $1,250, it's a little out of reach for most of us. We share how you can get the Hermès Double Tour look for less.