Hitman: Sniper shoots its way onto the iPhone and iPad for $4.99
After first being announced nearly a year ago, publisher Square Enix has finally released Hitman: Sniper, the latest mobile game in the popular action game series. Once again, players control the genetically engineered assassin known only as Agent 47 as he uses his skills to take out his targets. Here's a list of its features:
- Immersive sniping game based on the Hitman universe
- Complete over 150 missions. Eliminate the top criminal elite!
- Replay and uncover more secrets as contracts evolve
- Compete against your friends & dominate the leaderboards!
- Master undetected kills using your surrounding environment
- Unlock and assemble 13 epic sniper rifles
While Hitman: Sniper was first announced as a free-to-play game, it's now available to download for the price of $4.99, but it still contains optional in-game purchases.
- $4.99 - Download now
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.