Asthma Health, the ResearchKit-powered asthma study from Mount Sinai's Icahn School of Medicine, is now available for download and use in both the UK and Ireland. One of the initial crop of ResearchKit apps launched in March 2015, Asthma Health tracks symptom patterns and potential triggers, which allows researchers to develop new, more personalized treatments for asthma.
In its latest release, Asthma Health added the following capabilities:
- Visualize nearby air quality and local pollutants with BreezoMeter
- Now you can schedule additional medication reminders and personalize each of them, too
- Survey improvements allow you to enter more personalized responses
- Heart rate tracking can now be included, in the dashboard
You can grab Asthma Health and begin participating in the study right now.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.