Well over a year after it was first announced, developer Klab has finally released Age of Empires: World Domination for the iPhone and iPad. The free-to-play mobile strategy game is based on the classic PC RTS game series from Microsoft. However, this is a soft-launch for the game as it is only available via the iOS App Store in a few countries such as Singapore and the Philippines.
Here's a look at the game's features:
- A Revolutionary Real-Time Battle System
- Manage your battle resources, deploy your troops and wage war with your opponents on the battlefield - all in real-time!
- Adapt to the tide of battle and respond to your enemies in kind with the best tactics
- Explore the map and lay waste to your enemies hidden in the fog-of-war
- Limitless Empire Customization, create your own empire with structures from history's greatest civilizations.
- Choose your own progress with fan-favorite Technology Trees available with every empire!
- Recreate historical empires by mastering all technologies of a single empire or...
- Grow your original empire and create the finest army from selection of the world's greatest civilizations!
- With over 100 legendary heroes to choose from, let your heroes take charge
- Heroes include: Joan of Arc, King Arthur, Oda Nobunaga, Cao Cao, Knut the Great and more!
- Team up your heroes with distinct troop types to create the ultimate battle unit!
- Manage your empire and deploy advanced tactics in battle with simple & intuitive touch gestures.
- Tap, drag, swipe your way to victory!
- Become a pro by starting with simple guide missions!
- Rule the world effortlessly by enabling AUTO mode and letting the A.I. fight your way to the top
We will post an update when the game is available in the US and other countries: