Apple has released a new ad for the iPhone 5s called 'Dreams'. While mobile devices are mainly viewed as personal toys as well as mobile phones, this new video shows how the iPhone 5s is utilized in numerous professional and personal situations, including both medical and fire-fighter careers, to aid said folk with their life changing work.
Dreams is part of Apple's current "You're more powerful than you think" series of ads that previously included excellent Parenthood, the musically unfortunate Strength, and the original Powerful commercials. The song used in Dreams is When I Grow Up by Jennifer O'Connor. Here are the apps and accessories that make an appearance:
- When I grow up - Download now
- Vaavud Wind - Download now
- Camera - Built-in
- olloclip 4-in-1 Lens - Order now
- Response Deck - Download now
- iTranslate Voice - Download now
- Veterinary Alive - Download now
- ForeFlight Mobile - Download now
- SAM-1 - Download now
- Photos - Built-in
What do you make of the Dream ad for the iPhone 5s? Let us know in the comments.