Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode Don Melton, former Director of Internet Technologies at Apple, and Nitin Ganatra, former Director of iOS Apps at Apple, talk about presenting to Steve Jobs, web vs. native, implementing gestures, the importance of affordances, and more.
- Debug 11: Don Melton and Safari
- Debug 39: Nitin Ganatra episode I: System 7 to Carbon
- Debug 40: Nitin Ganatra episode II: OS X to iOS
- Debug 41: Nitin Ganatra episode III: iPhone to iPad
- Debug 16.1: David Gelphman on Apple, Core Graphics, and AirPrint
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at [email protected] or leave a comment below.