Gameloft has announced today that its popular hack and slash series, Dungeon Hunter, is about to get a sequel. Dungeon Hunter 5 will be bringing its dungeon crawling goodness to iOS on March 12.
Dungeon Hunter 5 continues the legacy of the previous games by improving on its impressive graphics and introducing a new multiplayer mode and evolution system for gear. Here's just some of what you can expect when the game launches on March 12:
- Embark on an epic single player campaign through 5 realms and countless dungeons
- A new asynchronous multiplayer mode called Strongholds.
- Customize your Stronghold, manage and defend it, and raid opponents' Strongholds to ravage their loot
- Next generation AAA graphics with full support for Metal on iOS at launch
- All new evolution system: loot gear and evolve it to level up your power
- Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey
- Daily and Weekly Events: tackle daily dungeons and weekly Wanted Challenges for more rewards
Overall, Dungeon Hunter 5 looks like a worthy follow-up to Dungeon Hunter 4, which many players enjoyed for its deep RPG and multi-player elements. If you want to check out more than the trailer above, Gameloft also recently showed off a couple of Gameplay videos on its YouTube channel, which you can check out at the source links below.
Source: Gameloft (YouTube)