iMore show 312: iPhone 5 event analysis
Rene and David Barnard of App Cubby talk Apple's iPhone 5 event, from Mac and iPad numbers to the iPhone 5 hardware, iOS 6 software, iTunes 11, and new iPod nano and iPod touch. This is the iMore show!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- David Barnard (@drbarnard) of [App Cubby](http://www.appcubby.com/on-air/personalities/clayton-morris/bio/#s=m-q)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
or just leave us a comment below.
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring this week's show. Your one-stop-shop for everything iPhone and iPad, including cables, cases, chargers, Bluetooth and much more, check out store.imore.com.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!