iMore Show 799: M2 is taking over
This week on the iMore Show, Luke and Stephen are jealous that Karen is on vacation, but there are still plenty of rumors to talk about!
- Big iPad Pro refresh with M2 chip, wireless charging, and more reportedly just months away | iMore
- Rumored 12-inch MacBook doesn't fit Apple's strategy, says 'skeptical' analyst
- 14-inch iPad could be lacking two major 'Pro' features... | iMore
- M2 MacBook Pro release date now June 24, pre-orders Friday 17 | iMore
- Apple signs $2.5 billion streaming deal with MLS | iMore
- Report: 10th generation iPad to receive USB-C, 5G, and A14 chip | iMore
- M1 iPad Stage Manager requirements blurred again by developer finding | iMore
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
- Alto: All of the trades. None of the taxes. You can buy, sell, and trade 100+ coins/tokens with just $10 by visiting AltoIRA.com/imore.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf