iMore show 360: Not Android massive
Richard Devine joins Rene and Peter to talk Apple's purported September 10 iPhone event, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, the "big" iPhone, and thumbprint scanning, as well as Plants vs. Zombies 2, Apple's branding, Mavericks, iOS 7, and more!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Apple announcing iPhone 5s, perhaps iPhone 5c, on September10
- iPhone 5s
- Why iPhone 4C didn't make sense but iPhone 5c just might
- So where's the 5-inch iPhone?
- iPhone 5s countdown contest
- Plants vs. Zombies2 now available in the U.S. - Go get it!
- Finish 2.0
- Apple Maps one year later: The good, the bad, and the future
- Does Apple have a branding problem? In search of the iTouch
- OS X Mavericks preview
- iOS 7 preview
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!