iMore show 399: Apple Q2 2014 results
Rene and Peter go over Apple's Q2 2014 financial results including iPhone, iPad, and Mac, the conference call that followed, and the weekly news.
- Apple announces Q2 2014 earnings: 43.7 million iPhones, 16.3 million iPads, 4.1 million Macs sold
- Five reasons to stay away from Apple's OS X beta seeding program
- Why Tim Cook narrated Apple's new environmental video, Better
- Why Nike would be smart to outsource their fitness hardware to Apple and the iWatch
Join us live!
The best way to enjoy the iMore show is by joining us live. Not only do you get in on all the un-edited action, including the pre- and post-show shenanigans, but you can interact with us in the chatroom and generally have more fun than the internet should allow. Same iMore time, same iMore channel every week:
- Thursdays at 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9pm GMT.
Be part of the show!
If you can't join us live but still want to be part of the show, simply send in your comments, questions, corrections, or feedback in advance!